vfestival2009.org?

Guest manchesta-gal

FAKE.

Do NOT buy your tickets from there, my friend nearly did, I slapped him with a wet fish. (Not a gay man's term either)

EDIT: hehehehe ;)

Edited by Dannny

I love some of the replies on that Mirror site especially the one that says I would slag them off but they might sue me for slander and if it is a tout site then oh well its only money and I'll go to the site and buy off a tout outside. What a complete spaz

Edit- further down they wrote something else saying oh yeah its definatly a scam site and they're heartless and gutless, make your mind up, it was only money a minute ago

Thing I didn't get was if money wasn't an issue and you didn't care about getting one off a tout at the door, why not do that in the first place?

End of the day I hope no-one ever gets scammed for no matter what amount of money, but every year it happens, people just don't read the small print on these sites, my mate included

Edited by luckysalt