Morrissey

Guest Flaminglippy

Anybody else heard that Morrissey is playing this year?? My mate reckons he heard on Virgin Radio today that he was a special guest

Be great if he was...he was phenomenal when he headlined a few years ago...

I reckon I've figured out what he's done...they've obviously read out a list of the bands playing and said 'James Morrison', and my plank of a mate has probably heard it is 'James, Morrisey'...the tit.

Would have been class, I agree Lippy, he was awesome when he headlined in 2006

Can't believe so many people were at razorlight, I was right at the front of Mozza with loads of dancing room, I wasn't complaining ;) loved how he started with two Smiths tracks and finished on two Smiths tracks as well, how many Shirts did he get through though! ha ha

Can't believe so many people were at razorlight, I was right at the front of Mozza with loads of dancing room, I wasn't complaining :lol: loved how he started with two Smiths tracks and finished on two Smiths tracks as well, how many Shirts did he get through though! ha ha

Can't believe so many people were at razorlight, I was right at the front of Mozza with loads of dancing room, I wasn't complaining :D loved how he started with two Smiths tracks and finished on two Smiths tracks as well, how many Shirts did he get through though! ha ha

Doubt Morrissey would play but if he did the first whiff of a burger he'd be off stage in a hissy fit complaining about burnt flesh... what a muppet.

I like some of his tunes and The Smiths is a seminal band but he can be a complete tool

Doubt Morrissey would play but if he did the first whiff of a burger he'd be off stage in a hissy fit complaining about burnt flesh... what a muppet.

I like some of his tunes and The Smiths is a seminal band but he can be a complete tool

Edited by Flaminglippy

i went to razorlight in '06 (still reeling from the "music can change the world" lecture we all got from bono et al at band aid 20...1 year earlier) but i heard from a few friends - massive morrissey fans - that he was slightly disappointing as a headliner... anyone else find this?!

my own opinion - love the smiths, hate morrissey. anyone who cancels a gig in canada last minute because he disagrees with the country's policy on killing seals...is a tit

i went to razorlight in '06 (still reeling from the "music can change the world" lecture we all got from bono et al at band aid 20...1 year earlier) but i heard from a few friends - massive morrissey fans - that he was slightly disappointing as a headliner... anyone else find this?!

my own opinion - love the smiths, hate morrissey. anyone who cancels a gig in canada last minute because he disagrees with the country's policy on killing seals...is a tit

Edited by Flaminglippy