Arriving on the Friday

Guest sjc0102

Hey guys

What time do you think is the best time to get there on the Friday? (I'm staying in the Red Campsite at Hylands Park).

Stayed in Yellow before and didn't get there until about 6 and it was rammed.

How busy do you think it will be about 12 (think it opens at 12)?

Thanks

Sarah

think i read somewhere they are opening the campsites at 9am this year... could have been weston tho.

get there as early as you can if you want a decent spot.

i'm meeting my brothers there(weston) before 9 hopefully

EDIT:

just checked the v website

CAMPSITE OPENING TIMES - Weston Park

The campsites will open at 9am on Friday 21st August and close on Monday 24th August at noon. The arena will open at 1pm on Friday for campers and noon on Saturday and Sunday, the bands will finish at 11pm.

CAMPSITE OPENING TIMES - Hylands

The campsites open at 12noon on Friday 21st August and close on Monday 24th August at noon. The arena will open at 12noon on Saturday and Sunday and the bands will finish at 11pm.

Edited by Angelis

think i read somewhere they are opening the campsites at 9am this year... could have been weston tho.

get there as early as you can if you want a decent spot.

i'm meeting my brothers there(weston) before 9 hopefully

EDIT:

just checked the v website

CAMPSITE OPENING TIMES - Weston Park

The campsites will open at 9am on Friday 21st August and close on Monday 24th August at noon. The arena will open at 1pm on Friday for campers and noon on Saturday and Sunday, the bands will finish at 11pm.

CAMPSITE OPENING TIMES - Hylands

The campsites open at 12noon on Friday 21st August and close on Monday 24th August at noon. The arena will open at 12noon on Saturday and Sunday and the bands will finish at 11pm.

we normally get there for half 10/11 but we have qued at that time to get into the camp site before at chelmsford xx

its working babes i can see it x

Yeah I figured it cheers :-), not sure if it's a good idea or not putting a pic up but what the hell :)