TICKETLINE

Guest dop3y

Hi guys,

Basically i found out last week that i am moving next weekend, 7th August.

So i phoned up Ticketline this morning (as i booked my tix with them) and said i want to change my delivery address, and all they could say is, its to late to change your adress as they are being sent out next week!!!!

What the f**k can i do now, surely its just a case of updating a database with my details..............

So now i am really worried they are going to be sent to my old address and im not going to recieve them!!!!!

Any one else ever been in this situation before?

Hi guys,

Basically i found out last week that i am moving next weekend, 7th August.

So i phoned up Ticketline this morning (as i booked my tix with them) and said i want to change my delivery address, and all they could say is, its to late to change your adress as they are being sent out next week!!!!

What the f**k can i do now, surely its just a case of updating a database with my details..............

So now i am really worried they are going to be sent to my old address and im not going to recieve them!!!!!

Any one else ever been in this situation before?

it happened to me two years ago,luckerly someone was moving right into my old house so i just told them i was expecting tickets and for them to ring me as soon as they were delivered or as soon as they got the calling card though so i could go pick them up x

Unless they have already posted them there is absolutely no reason why they can't change the address. Try ringing back and speaking to someone else. I rang seetickets yesterday, exact same scenario and they changed it without batting an eyelid.

Sometimes you get a stroppy customer service person. Try ringing again and just say that they will be stolen otherwise!

Edited by discoheaven

Thanks for your replys people!!!!

If you could let me know how it gos with you SJC that would be great!!!!

ill just knock on the door everyday of my old house to see if they have been posted!!!! man im so worried, and if they cant be asked to change the address i will definatly not be using them again, its disgraceful!!!!!

Ill let you know how i get on for those of you who are bovered lol