Tickets

Guest let's 'ave it!!!

whats the chance of more tickets becoming available via the official outlets?

my girlfriend decided she wanted to come along but tickets are obv. 'sold out'.

seatwave have them up for £200 but then you pay an extra £29 for commission, other option is ebay, but its deffo dodgy business, she will be absolutely thrilled to be able to come as she loves the line up!

Keep checking seetickets cos they do sometimes sneak a few extra on there. And I don't know if ebay would be too dodgy now as it's close enough not to fall through on the "more than 3 months since you bought it" get out clause on paypal. And if you can find someone who lives close enough to you that you meet up and exchange ticket for cash so much the better. Just don't fall for the ones that are 99p plus £141 postage - don't assume "oh well it's all the same as paying £142 for the ticket cos ebay will not refund postage if there is any problem so you only get refunded 99p!

Scarletmist seem to be ok too though I've never used them but others seem to think they're ok if you're sensible.

There's also always touts outside - always been tempted to ask how much they're selling for but haven't bothered yet! Risky but might be worth a shot!