Clash!?

Guest jm66

Pendulum if you like it loud and live, otherwise Razorlight if you fancy mellow stuff. I'd go with Pendulum but that's me.

Everytime I see the words festival and clash I think of I Fought The Law and how gutted I am I never saw Joe Strummer play live!

I seen both Pendulum and Razorlight at T and would 100% recommend Pendulum over Razorlight! Im not much of a Razorlight fan but don't get me wrong they were good when they played their "hits". However their new album is shocking in my opinion and got a bit fed up standing watching them!

As with Pendulum they are again not a band who i would listen 2 on my ipod but my god they were amazing! They done a cover of Calvin harris (not alone) which was amazing and was a brilliant show!

So i would go see Pendulum again but it depends how much you like Razorlight etc!

The way to look at it is i saw razorlight in 06 on channel 4 stage, absolutley loved them but after there performance they are now razorsh*ite in my eyes. Where as pendulum at glastonbury this year i got dragged against my will to see them, absolutley hated them before but my golly gosh they blew me away and love them now

Seen Razorlight a couple of times, and although I like their music they are not that great live. Also their last album was pure shite!!

Pendulum I have never seen, and I have heard they are fantastic live so I know who I will be seeing!!

Pendulum are so overatted. Was at Radio 1's big weekend in Maidstone last year when they made their "breakthrough" and afterwards all my mates were saying how amazing it was... er no it wasn't it was some chavvy MC just telling us to "make some noise" :(:lol:

Razorlight are a much better band, never seen them live but i think i'll be there instead of next to some sweaty man "avin it" :P

Razorlight have some great songs, they just don't engage the audience, they sounds good but it just doesn't touch you.

Saw Pendulum at the Ibiza Rocks closing party last year, totally awesome, they rocked it. Definitely got to be Pendulum...