Anybody use the Ticket Factory for tickets?

Guest leekstokie

Has anyone used The Ticket Factory to get tickets from? if so have they arrived?

I booked 4 and so far they have not turned up, i phoned the ticket factory today to see if they had been dispatched and they had no records of me booking tickets :P:lol::( I have got a booking confirmation and my bank statement showing money for the tickets have been taken but im a bit concerned that they have got no record of me booking the tickets!!

We booked through the ticket factory too and no tickets yet...

did get an email on the 24th of july thanking me for booking with them and giving some general festival info...

Hopefully you just got a trainee and they got their info wrong but will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say to me!

They're totally legit, I bought my Oasis tickets from there for their Sunday gig at Wembley and I bought and have received my tickets for Kasabian in November, worried for you though that they have no record, even though you have your booking confirmation.

BTW my tickets arrived from seetickets on Saturday!

Edited by OasisVillain

I got mine yesterday too!! always get stressed about them not coming until i actually see them in my hand and i think on the relief scale it was bout a 7...

Time to start getting excited now....

Beardyman, Jaguar skills, Fatboy Slim, snow patrol, the specials, ting tings and a weekend with 40 mates!!! yeah!!! 2 weeks to go!!!! ;)