anyone had these?

Guest skinback

yeah the wheel looks a bit crap if it ends up muddy,but i think i will make sure everything is carryable too.having now got my barrow,i dont think its gonna hold EVERYTHING we will be taking! but il be sure to load the ladies like donkeys too. for 19 95 what i paid for it,its worth a try as some festivals have been a nightmare to carry things!

Is 'fluffy' your pet name for the old fella...ie are you asking 'Will you feel my fluffy, love?'' You need to give it an angrier sounding name...'Titan' or 'Thor' or something...'Fluffy' sounds a bit too Disney...the last thing you want when you get undressed is a woman saying 'Ahhh, thats so cute!''...

What a name for a band...'The Womb Ferrets'....they'll perform once a night for 90 minutes and twice at weekends but will rehearse solo for one week every month...

Coming back to the topic of camping equipment...I've just been in Blacks to see if they've got any deals on...its a brilliant shop...go in there and you can see how much camping equipment is going to cost in 20 years time!