OPEN LETTER TO V-FESTIVAL ORGANISERS

Guest SpoonMan

@dixie chicks, @bekimo, @geeman, @Tee_Jay, thanks for your support! :(

@shedboy66, I'm not trying to single out Oaisis. I agree the piss throwing is going to be present regardless of who's playing. I just think it will be worse given the track record of Oaisis and their fans. BTW, I love you're amended letter. Touché :(

Edited by shedboy66

lamping someone even if you do hand them to security is technically assault and could see you booted out too.

Just fair warning that if you do lamp one of these little fellas they tend to know their rights (enough experience of courts to be lawyers in many cases).

how can you say that was the best part of the revs set! I remember watching that set a little pissed off with the mud and rain and suddenly thinking wow he's angrier than I am! Then felt a lot more cheery when I saw him striding across the fields with his guitar and then 10mins later seeing a worried looking security as he was hanging off the back fences with crowds of people cheering around him, now thats not a set I am gonna forget in a while, really put the smile back on my face!