Sneaking into camping area

Guest samboka

Hi,

I have a girl mate coming down on a sunday day ticket but she does not have anywhere to stay. What are the chances of us sneaking her past security so she can stay with us on the last night,

if all else fails we will have to put on a crying act, but after a day of heavy drinking this will be hard.

Edited by samboka

Hi,

I have a girl mate coming down on a sunday day ticket but she does not have anywhere to stay. What are the chances of us sneaking her past security so she can stay with us on the last night,

if all else fails we will have to put on a crying act, but after a day of heavy drinking this will be hard.

Hi,

'Put on a crying act' ??? U have encountered festival security before i take it, u could be dying from a horribly painful disease and the cure be in the campsite but unless u have that wrist band on u aint getting in !!! Heartless bastards but in this case i make em right.

Failing sneaking her in just keep an eye out for people who are packing up and leaving on the sunday night and offer them a tenner or something for their wrist band as they struggle to their car with all their worldly possessions on their back, has worked for people i know on previous yrs with a simular predicament as ur friend's.

Hi,

Hi,