Friday Night Entertainment!

Guest serginhowardinho

This is gonna be my first year at V - what can i expect the entertainment to be like on the Friday at Staffs?

I'm bang-up for a typical campsite drinking session and will be undertaking that as soon as the tent is pitched on Friday morning - but where do we go from there? I'm assuming there is some late night entertainment outside of the arena, but i'm not sure what to expect?

Can anyone enlighten me?

Hi,

i'm in the same boat as you...I know on the friday they have an indie disco that starts around 7ish and finishes about 11pm (not sure if exact times) and I know they have films on etc, i've never actually been before so I dont knw exactly what goes on.

But looking forward to it :huh:

This is gonna be my first year at V - what can i expect the entertainment to be like on the Friday at Staffs?

I'm bang-up for a typical campsite drinking session and will be undertaking that as soon as the tent is pitched on Friday morning - but where do we go from there? I'm assuming there is some late night entertainment outside of the arena, but i'm not sure what to expect?

Can anyone enlighten me?

There is a curfew on Weston Park because it is in a residential area. So everything more or less shuts down at 11pm. However, before that there is the fun fair and the indide disco and the cinema goes on throughout the night.

I believe there was a Bar Bar Bar outside the arena last year. Does anyone know when this closed?

V is mostly about making your own entertainment :)