see tickets...still no tickets!

Guest ThisIsMusic

See Tickets are complete and utter munts! :P

I was giving my tickets away (because the line up this year IS utter shite) but now i can't even do that!

I rang See Tickets Head Office and asked to speak with thier Chief Exec - Rob Wilmhurst, but his Secretary / PA wouldn't put me through...

She just smugly stated that their Terms and Conditions say that they 'reserve the right' to send the tickets out as late as 48hrs before an event.

She suggested that i should have read the Terms of Sale before purchasing...

Cheers love! Nice to know that you've got a get out clause when you feck up peoples plans :(

The phone number for the See Tickets head Office is 0115 912 9192 btw... ;)

That's just ridiculous! OK you can understand they are trying to stop touts, but christ, people sell tickets because they can't make it, or something happens, it's the way it is! It's not bloody illegil is it! They are tossers. I would be going mad if that was me. So basically you can't leave until you get them on Friday and then your either gonna have to try and sell it at the gate or someone is going to have to take your word for it that you'll meet them and have a ticket! Hope you get it before then!

Is the SeeTickets tracker usually reliable?

Mine said yesterday they would shortly be dispatched so called them and they said they had been sent yesterday so would arrive today.

The post has come today already and still no tickets, checked the tracker again and it still says the will be dispatched shortly?!

I just want to know if they've actually been sent and not arrived because I think our post is a day late due to a strike, or if they haven't actually even sent them yet!?

Bloody hell I feel for you all! I ordered an extra ticket for my daughter last Tuesday (11th) and it arrived Thursday (13th)! So how come it took so long to send out tickets ordered way before that? Is it a Staffs/chelms divide - especially bearing in mind the new system at Chelms?

I did call, and guess what, they've not even been posted yet!

The person on the other end of the phone didn't seem to understand why we were worried, and said they would definately be with me by Saturday afternoon!!! :)

After explaining that it is a weekend festival that actually starts on the Friday, and that I do not live anywhere nears Chelms so after travelling I would have missed half of the entire festival, she suggested that they would send them to the box office and we could pick them up there.

Now, if they can get them to the box office so quickly, why can't them get them to me?!

I've done box office collections in the past (not for V but elsewhere). I'd recommend getting someone at Seetickets to email you directly, not an automated email confirming that you're too collect your tickets. Also get them to put on the email their name, direct line & managers contact details. This way, if you have trouble at the 'box office' someone can ring Seetickets direct & they can confirm the pre-arranged collection....good luck.