Few quick last minute questions

Guest jesseenf

Does anybody know if there is anywhere within about 10 minutes walking distance to buy milk from? I know this is an odd question I just like me cereal in the morning lol

Also, with the wristbands, how strict are they on letting people from white/yellow/red whatever stay in other campsites instead of their own colour?

And lastly, if I were to drive down on the firday, would I have trouble finding car spaces and is it a long trek to the campsites from the carparks?

Thanks to anybody who can help

Chelmsford site by the way

Edited by jesseenf

You might be able to buy some milk from one of the breakfast stalls.

Re: wristbands . . . they are pretty strict on this . . . if you have a yellow wristband, you have to stay in yellow and that goes for red too.

Re: driving down on Friday . . . you should be ok as you will be directed to free car park spaces, rather than having to find them yourself. However, the later you are on the Friday, the further away you will be from the front of the car-park and therefore the further away from the campsite . . . the campsite is only 10 min walk from the car-par, but again, the later you get there on the Friday determines where you camp too . . . so you might find yourself at the back end of the campsite if you get there late.

Does anybody know if there is anywhere within about 10 minutes walking distance to buy milk from? I know this is an odd question I just like me cereal in the morning lol

Also, with the wristbands, how strict are they on letting people from white/yellow/red whatever stay in other campsites instead of their own colour?

And lastly, if I were to drive down on the firday, would I have trouble finding car spaces and is it a long trek to the campsites from the carparks?

Thanks to anybody who can help

Chelmsford site by the way

Ah thanks for the info, looks like I'll be camping with just the missus, I'll be able to see my mates in the day anyway.

Might just have to buy cereal from a stall or something then instead.

Glad the drivings pretty good, do you know what the state of the roads are like on the friday?