Tokens

Guest vfestgoer09

Yes

Dunno, but they were about £3.30/£3.50 last year

To be honest, I think it's quite a good system. I reckon the overall waiting time would be a lot longer if you had to pay at the bar each time and the bar staff had to go and ring up a till, collect the money and give change.

It's not your local remember, there would be untold people just walking off without paying and the amount of change they would need to carry would be immense.

Yes

Dunno, but they were about £3.30/£3.50 last year

To be honest, I think it's quite a good system. I reckon the overall waiting time would be a lot longer if you had to pay at the bar each time and the bar staff had to go and ring up a till, collect the money and give change.

It's not your local remember, there would be untold people just walking off without paying and the amount of change they would need to carry would be immense.

I agree. If you plan right you queue once to buy your tickets and then the beer queues move a lot faster...I can't imagine anything worse than there being band coming on I want to see and I'm stuck in the queue behind some numbnuts counting out coppers to pay for a pint...(well I can obviously...catching herpes off a relative would be a bit worse I'd imagine)