Warm up for V

Guest mfeltham

Went to Manchester last night, absolutely superb. Quality set list with a fair few surprises, more songs from Yield than I expected, 'In Hiding' was immense. They played 26 songs, gig was about 2 hrs 15 minutes including 2 encores. The new tracks sounded really good too.

It's a shame they're not that keen on doing festivals since the Rocksilde thing, I used to think they'd be a great headliner for V as they appeal to a mixture of old & young, not as heavy as someone like the Foos & more sing-along anthems than you can shake a stick at.

Set 1

Long Road

Last Exit

Why Go

All Night

The Fixer

Low Light

In Hiding

World Wide Suicide

Not For You

Even Flow

Present Tense

Save You

Grievance

Sleight Of Hand

Got Some

Given To Fly

Rearviewmirror

Encore 1

Go

Daughter

Do The Evolution

Alive

Encore 2

Smile

Black

Leash

The Real Me

Indifference

Went to Manchester last night, absolutely superb. Quality set list with a fair few surprises, more songs from Yield than I expected, 'In Hiding' was immense. They played 26 songs, gig was about 2 hrs 15 minutes including 2 encores. The new tracks sounded really good too.

It's a shame they're not that keen on doing festivals since the Rocksilde thing, I used to think they'd be a great headliner for V as they appeal to a mixture of old & young, not as heavy as someone like the Foos & more sing-along anthems than you can shake a stick at.

Set 1

Long Road

Last Exit

Why Go

All Night

The Fixer

Low Light

In Hiding

World Wide Suicide

Not For You

Even Flow

Present Tense