Poxy Ticketline

Guest mike46

So after spending all saturday, Moday and this morning on the phone trying to chase my tickets, they were able to give me tracking codes for Royal Mail....Result I thought, so after quickly going onto the internet, in anticipation of finding my tickets were on there way....Royal Mail had no trace of these letters....

so yet another hour spent on the phone to Ticketline before finally speaking to someone, I'm informed that 'We've just found 10 customers tickets on the floor in the post room - must hae fallen out the bag' and they will send them now, however if i dont have them by thursday i can only get a refund.

Now i'm usually a passive person, but unless I have some trace by tomorrow, all hell will be released!!!!

Rant over!

So after spending all saturday, Moday and this morning on the phone trying to chase my tickets, they were able to give me tracking codes for Royal Mail....Result I thought, so after quickly going onto the internet, in anticipation of finding my tickets were on there way....Royal Mail had no trace of these letters....

so yet another hour spent on the phone to Ticketline before finally speaking to someone, I'm informed that 'We've just found 10 customers tickets on the floor in the post room - must hae fallen out the bag' and they will send them now, however if i dont have them by thursday i can only get a refund.

Now i'm usually a passive person, but unless I have some trace by tomorrow, all hell will be released!!!!

Rant over!

Ticketline are the worst company i have ever used, ive always used ticketmaster or see, but when booking these tickets ticketline were the easiest to go through!!

But i have had nothing but trouble from them, i moved a few weeks a go, phoned up a week before that, so 4 weeks ago i phoned them to inform them of change of address, they said they are in the middle of dispatching the tickets LIE

They actually dispatched them on friday just gone, and they said that the royal mail redirect will be ok and i will get my tickets LIE

By yesterday and after endless amounts of phone calls i got an e-mail from them saying my tickets had been sent back and i had to collect them at the site with the card i used to book and photo ID.

My mum (who booked the tickets) phoned saying she wasnt going and bought them for me and my brother as a present and wont be able to go to the site as shes on holiday, they then agreed to send them to us, but at an extra charge of £7.20.

I have now recieved them, but wont be using them again, they dont treat the customers very well, they get the money thats it!!!!

Ekkk that's shit me up a bit.

We booked 6 with See and 6 with TIcketline, the ticketline ones were going to my friends house but he has moved since so also has a redirection in place. Ticketline told me we'd have them by Monday at the latest, the good news is they turned up, the bad news is no one was in his house so they are currently sitting at the post office, although we are just assuming they are the tickets and nto something random!!! ;)

Ekkk that's shit me up a bit.

We booked 6 with See and 6 with TIcketline, the ticketline ones were going to my friends house but he has moved since so also has a redirection in place. Ticketline told me we'd have them by Monday at the latest, the good news is they turned up, the bad news is no one was in his house so they are currently sitting at the post office, although we are just assuming they are the tickets and nto something random!!! ;)