Packing!

Guest amy246

We're a couple of first timers too....very excited and considering multiple outfits for all weather conditions (as girlies do) BUT I think it's gonna have to be rain poncho's and wellies all the way

Yep we've stressed over hair too and decided sod it in the end. And this two trips to the carpark malarkey upsets us so we're going light. The beer and cider needs to be factored in though......so much to think about....

They ought to do a mini-tractor and trailer ride right round the park to save our girl legs humping bags and shit, we'd pay. A real moneyspinner surely?!

And if anyone fancies plaiting our hair on Sunday morning we'll make you a cracking cuppa for your trouble :)

All my stuff is on my bed, I packed it into a 65L rucksack then realized that I couldn't be arsed to lug that around!

So instead I ditched lots of bits and managed to get most things into a 35L rucksack, and just some spare shoes / cloths into a little rucksack :)

Happy happy!

All my stuff is on my bed, I packed it into a 65L rucksack then realized that I couldn't be arsed to lug that around!

So instead I ditched lots of bits and managed to get most things into a 35L rucksack, and just some spare shoes / cloths into a little rucksack :)

Happy happy!

You can always be nice to the secuirty men on arrival. Last year they gave us a lift to the site from the car park in their truck :)

I am packing

denim shorts

hoodie x 2

jeans

2 vests

dress

kag

trackie bottoms to sleep in

leggings

tights

socks

2 cardigans

ummmmm....to much?

im a nightmare with clothes no matter where I go - my rucksack is rammed but I still need to fit flip flops in for round the the campsite....

dress

2 x leggings

6 x tops

2 x linen type trousers

shorts

hoody for night time

undies

socks

wearing jeans and converse there as theyre my heaviest stuff!

as for tent etc - my kitchen is covered and still got my bf's stuff to add to it tonight - yippeeee - how the hell it will all go in my ford mondeo I do not know!!!

I seem to have far more stuff than you lot, but its all in my 65l rucksack apart from the tent (Quechua pop up which I'll carry ,its only 2kg)

2pairs combats

3tops

1 fleece

underwear

lots of socks (after last year when I got the beginnings of trench foot!)

deodrant, wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, dry shampoo, medication, hand gel and tissues (and suncream!)

small hexi stove and blocks and matches

small torch

alum mug stuffed with coffee and sugar sachets and a couple of plastic cups

sandally type things for wearing round camp (I am travelling in walking boots)

sunglasses, bandana, woolly hat (to wear at night in bed!) and poncho

sleeping bag and rollmat

8 cans cider

2l bottle of fizzy pop mixed with vodka

4 pot noodley type things

tracker bars

bag of minstrels

camera

I know that sounds like a lot! First year I went I massively overpacked (took a wheeley bag) which was a nightmare. Last year I didn't take any food but this year picked up the tiny hexi stove just to boil water for pot noodles and for a coffee in the mornings.

Chuffed it all fits in the bag although the roll mat is attached to the outside.

Edited by happymonday76