Next year

Guest mfeltham

Unless next years line up is fantastic, I wont be returning to V. Anyone got any good suggestions of an alternative??? Never been to Reading festival, done Glasto, done Wireless. Thinking perhaps Lattitude or IOW.

V would get me back if the got this dream line up:

Pearl Jam - Sat (Headline)

Tiesto - Sun (Headline)

QOTSA

Greenday

The Bluetones

One eskimO

Dirty Vegas

Faithless

KOL

Bloc Party

Smashing Pumpkins

Foos

Massive Attack

Groove Armada

to name a few.... I did say dream....

IOW is great, they starting to get a bit bigger now, although i thought the line up was disappointing this year.

i went 2007 and last year, weather always seems to be great and your over there for about 5 days which is like a mini holiday.

As you can also get out of the park its great as there's supermarkets and some pubs around if you want to chill outside for a bit

What about T in the Park, always seems to be a good line up there, never been myself though

IOW is great, they starting to get a bit bigger now, although i thought the line up was disappointing this year.

i went 2007 and last year, weather always seems to be great and your over there for about 5 days which is like a mini holiday.

As you can also get out of the park its great as there's supermarkets and some pubs around if you want to chill outside for a bit

What about T in the Park, always seems to be a good line up there, never been myself though