Happy Mondays

Guest Flaminglippy

Nothing really to do with anything, but did anybody see 'Ghosthunting With The Happy Mondays' (alternative title...'Scooby Doo...The Tourettes Years') on Channel 5?? Possibly the funniest programme ever...if you can find it anywhere on t'interweb well worth a watch...I presume they chose the Mondays because they're used to seeing things nobody else can...

Best bits...Shaun's response to Evette Fielding's question 'Do you want to stop in this room?'...''Do I f*ck!?!?'

Shaun in a room on his own...''Wooah!! WOOOAH!!! What the f*ck was that!?!?! Oh, its a wall...''

The female singer's scream that she couldn't see...seconds after the lights had been turned off plunging the room into darkness...

Edited by Flaminglippy

Nothing really to do with anything, but did anybody see 'Ghosthunting With The Happy Mondays' (alternative title...'Scooby Doo...The Tourettes Years') on Channel 5?? Possibly the funniest programme ever...if you can find it anywhere on t'interweb well worth a watch...I presume they chose the Mondays because they're used to seeing things nobody else can...

Best bits...Shaun's response to Evette Fielding's question 'Do you want to stop in this room?'...''Do I f*ck!?!?'

Shaun in a room on his own...''Wooah!! WOOOAH!!! What the f*ck was that!?!?! Oh, its a wall...''

The female singer's scream that she couldn't see...seconds after the lights had been turned off plunging the room into darkness...

I meant to watch it, I'll see if its on Virgin

EDIT yeah it is, and it was on ITV2 not channel 5

anyone who has Virgin, go catch up on demand, all days, Sat 12th, and its the 5th show down, ghosthunting with, as of me writting this its on for the next 5 days, I'll watch it at some point this week :rolleyes:

Edited by luckysalt