whos thinking of going to european festivals next year?

Guest thetime

A one that I really want to do next year is Burning Man Festival. Not a music festival per se, but it looks amazing nonotheless. And it looks like it could blow stuff like Glastonbury out of the water, apparetly you are put in this desert, your aloud to install your own artwork, make your own stages, themed areas etc. etc. and it's all about building a temporary community. Unfortunately the tickets cost up to $330.00 each so it may be impossible to go.

Click here for more info

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

The only thing I now regret about going to my first euro fest in 2007 is that I wasted the previous two years going to V. Just done Pukkelpop for the third year in a row and you really can't compare it with V - they're worlds apart in terms of organisation, atmosphere and the variety of music on offer. I go with a couple of friends each year and we all said as soon as we got home from the first one that we'd never go to a major UK fest again. It's not cheap though, due largely to the state of the £ against the €, but it's worth every penny.

Take the plunge next summer, you won't regret it :ph34r:

Definitely going back to Melt fest in Germany next year... So surreal and had a great time!! I hadn't heard of it beforehand but came across it about 2 weeks before it started. Printed my tickets out and drove there!

I'd reccommend it for a good (and cheap) alternative - great mixture of music and just €99 for the full weekend!

www.meltfestival.de

website translates to English :ph34r:

Oh.. but you won't get much sleep there haha

Edited by mcalli2008