benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING THROUGH DANESFIB!!!!

So many people turned up to their hotels last year and found that they'd been double booked so had nowhere to stay, we booked transport at about 2am and they forgot about us so we nearly missed our flight.

Darren who seems to run the business is the rudest person I have ever come across and if you do book through them and something goes wrong don't expect an apology!!

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I are all booked as well- it's not the end of the world if the line up is bad, but would be nice if there were a few highlights. I'm sure there will be, it'd be crazy if there were 100+ bands playing and I hated all of them!

I just wish they would announce more! I'm impatient.

Roll on.....We're all booked & ready to rock. Lets get some more acts annouced though.....any of you heard any other rumours? Lot of people talkin about Greenday, Muse , Pink (hope not) etc.

Hopefully mumford & sons are announced....liking their album!

OK, much happier now, spesh with Klaxons and Leftfield. The missus is made up with Calvin Harris and The Couteeners too.

Still can´t shake the feeling we have only had two headliners at best (Prodge and Kasabian), possibly even none......

And am I the only person in Europe who doesn´t get Vampire Weekend? Showing my age, I bet....grumblegrumble.......