good for dance?

Guest Disco_Fudge

Hey guys

Never been to rock ness before and trying to decide where will be my festival destination for next year.

I generally go to dance orientated events (past 2 years have been glade and creamfields) but thought I'd try somewhere closer to home this year. As scotland doesnt have a weekender dedicated to dance (EH1 was meant to be awful) was thinking about Rock Ness, as I heard T was too ned ridden.

So was wondering how the festival caters for the raver/dance heed?

Any help/advice appreciated

Edited by Disco_Fudge

You don't have to look hard for dance music from the arena opening to it closing with some of the best dance acts ever playing, the best setting ever and a great atmosphere. Book your ticket now!

Edited by rexclark

You don't have to look hard for dance music from the arena opening to it closing with dome of the best dance acts ever playing, the best setting ever and a great atmosphere. Book your ticket now!

Hey guys

Never been to rock ness before and trying to decide where will be my festival destination for next year.

I generally go to dance orientated events (past 2 years have been glade and creamfields) but thought I'd try somewhere closer to home this year. As scotland doesnt have a weekender dedicated to dance (EH1 was meant to be awful) was thinking about Rock Ness, as I heard T was too ned ridden.

So was wondering how the festival caters for the raver/dance heed?

Any help/advice appreciated

Ravers paradise without a doubt. Can guarantee you won't be disappointed!! T sucks compared to Rockness. Slam tent is good mind.

You say Scotland doesn't have a weekend dedicated to dance. I think when you leave Rockness you will have changed your mind : )

Rockness is amazing.! I recommend it to you. Its not a dance purist festival (The View, Razorlight, Editors, Automatic, Placebo, Biffy Clyo, Super Furry Animals and others have played) but dont worry, theres penty of dance on the main stage and main tent and whole tents dedicated to dance an it has pulled in big dance names (Fatboy Slim, Audio Bullys, The Chemical Brothers, Groove Armada, Daft Punk, Underworld, Calvin Harris, Basment Jaxx, Orbital and Prodigy) You'd love it! Lovely amotphere that gets bettterevery year. Come along!

Rockness is amazing.! I recommend it to you. Its not a dance purist festival (The View, Razorlight, Editors, Automatic, Placebo, Biffy Clyo, Super Furry Animals and others have played) but dont worry, theres penty of dance on the main stage and main tent and whole tents dedicated to dance an it has pulled in big dance names (Fatboy Slim, Audio Bullys, The Chemical Brothers, Groove Armada, Daft Punk, Underworld, Calvin Harris, Basment Jaxx, Orbital and Prodigy) You'd love it! Lovely amotphere that gets bettterevery year. Come along!