Arena Headliner Confirmed For Sunday :)

Guest pancake70

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Jim King saying in a Q&A thing, he would love a massive stadium band to close of the Sunday.

So if Jim kept his word, it will be a massive band. My money is on Green Day, then The Foo Fighters.

Killers I very much doubt as I don't think they'll be doin many gigs next year. Kasabian I recon will be at TITP ruling them out.

I hope it's none of the bands mentioned as although it would be very popular and a big draw it wouldn't be an inspired choice like The Flaming Lips were.

The last thing we need is Rockness turning into a mini TITP.

yeah i totally agree with you.

if rockness could expand a little more like bestival then i think it would be ideal. maybe cut down the size of the 3rd stage and have 2 reasonable sized small arenas to house a few relatively big djs and some new up and coming bands with maybe one big hit.

as for who will be playing its not long till we find out!

im hoping for a classic act along the lines of flaming lips even though im not particularly a fan i think that its nice to see decent (cut out the "were famous" crap) bands playing the festival. biffy are similar i think especially in scotland.

From the sounds of it, Foo Fighters have had there hiatus, i reckon there gonna experiment with new syles on the new album, so there probably gonna take a while to record. Foo fighters would be amazing though, i saw them in secc in 2007 and they were absolutely amazing.

I know its been said continuously but Justice/Daft Punk would see the tickets selling out straight away...

From the sounds of it, Foo Fighters have had there hiatus, i reckon there gonna experiment with new syles on the new album, so there probably gonna take a while to record. Foo fighters would be amazing though, i saw them in secc in 2007 and they were absolutely amazing.

I know its been said continuously but Justice/Daft Punk would see the tickets selling out straight away...