Arena Headliner Confirmed For Sunday :)

Guest pancake70

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daft Punk are definately not touring in 2010 according to their agents, Rob Da Bank posted this tonight on the Bestival forum

'Daft Punk will not be touring in 2010'

thats reply from the punks agent..

its a prank tour that someones posted on lastfm

maybe 2011 ?

:P

So wait, Daft Punk are totally out the picture for Rockness 2010, or is this just a clever tact to build up hype?

Sorry i just really want them to play :P If Daft Punk were announced i guarantee you, rockness would sell out. Since Rockness 2007, they released there Alive album which is absolutely amazing, and people have seen alot more videos of them live.

Edited by gordong

I think the Swedish House Mafia may get a full stage where they pick the line-up to be honest. They had shed loads of djs playing for them at their residency in Ibiza (at Pacha) and I could definitely see this happening. I remember Jim King saying he asked Soulwax to run a tent this year again, but not sure if they confirmed they would be doing it or not. The Swedish House Mafia would be an acceptable choice instead.