Desperately seeking willing candidates! ...Freelance journo/Post Grad journalism student would like to hear from other disabled festival goers

Guest Chulo

"Desperately seeking willing candidates! ...Freelance journo/Post Grad journalism student would like to hear from other disabled festival goers"

Hello,

I'm currently looking for several festival goers who have a disability and would be happy to discuss their festival experiences with me. I am urgently hoping to speak with people who have attended a large festival/festivals (preferably Glastonbury though not necessarily) who would not mind speaking with me briefly for the benefit of a piece I am writing and would really appreciate any time that you were able to give. I am happy to talk with you over the phone or via email and so if you or anyone you know would be interested in a short interview with me please contact me and let me know.

Alternatively if you would prefer and are happy and available to respond to some or all of the following questions by replying to this thread that would also be hugely appreciated and a great help.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Questions:

1. As a disabled person what aspects of the festival did you find to be the most challenging and why?

2. How does your disability impact on your ability to carry out day to day tasks?

3. Did you utilise the facilities available to the disabled at the festival and if so what impact did they have on your experience?

4. How many times have you been to the festival and how did you find your first experience of it?

5. Has your festival experience taught you anything about yourself and if so please share this?

6. Would you be happy for me to contact you to follow up on any of the responses you have given above if the need arises?

Many thanks in advance!