XAVIER DE ROSNAY (JUSTICE) / CASSIUS / DJ MEHDI / BUSY P

Guest gordong

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RockNess is proud to announce.... CLUB 75 - featuring XAVIER DE ROSNAY from JUSTICE, CASSIUS, BUSY P and DJ MEHDI - the world's most exclusive DJ collective, is heading to Scotland.

Part Justice, part Cassius, with the very best of the awesome Ed Banger Records thrown in, the all-French star line up is set to deliver what promises to be one of the hottest performances of the entire summer in a stunning UK debut at RockNess 2010

Sounds like its all of em, behind the decks at the same time!!!!!

awsome, ticket gettin bought when i find my bloody credit card!!!!

heres the link to the announcement Visit My Website

RockNess is proud to announce.... CLUB 75 - featuring XAVIER DE ROSNAY from JUSTICE, CASSIUS, BUSY P and DJ MEHDI - the world's most exclusive DJ collective, is heading to Scotland.

Part Justice, part Cassius, with the very best of the awesome Ed Banger Records thrown in, the all-French star line up is set to deliver what promises to be one of the hottest performances of the entire summer in a stunning UK debut at RockNess 2010

Sounds like its all of em, behind the decks at the same time!!!!!

awsome, ticket gettin bought when i find my bloody credit card!!!!

heres the link to the announcement Visit My Website

Here's the full thing off the website. Weird white bit across the page but think this is it.

RockNess is proud to announce…. CLUB 75 - featuring XAVIER DE ROSNAY from JUSTICE, CASSIUS, BUSY P and DJ MEHDI - the world's most exclusive DJ collective, is heading to Scotland.

Part Justice, part Cassius, with the very best of the awesome Ed Banger Records thrown in, the all-French star line up is set to deliver what promises to be one of the hottest performances of the entire summer in a stunning UK debut at RockNess 2010.

Topping the fantasy DJ line up of clubbers far and wide, the CLUB 75 collective commands the highest level of respect within the global dance scene and is responsible for the sound of a generation. The

electro-chic wizardry and truly incredible soundtracks which saw this hippest DJ force explode on to the Paris club scene at the now legendary Social Club night, and rock Ibiza's Pacha in an exclusive set which became a famed moment of last summer, has created a signature widely recognised to represent the most exceptional good taste.

CLUB 75 nights are as rare as they are lauded, and the RockNess appearance come June promises to be one of the most defining of the entire summer...anywhere!

Jim King, Festival Director said, “As far as I'm concerned it's simply the most exciting DJ collective ever. Where else would you get Justice meets Cassius meets Ed Banger's finest, all in the same booth at the same time. If you miss this then you can't be into electronic music. I've already booked 4 hours off to go and watch them."

This latest announcement comes fast on the reveal that THE STROKES, 2 MANY DJ’s and FRIENDLY FIRES are confirmed for what is shaping up to be the best RockNess ever. For the first time, BBC RADIO 1 is the festival's Official Radio Partner and the station's hottest names including ANNIE MAC and ROB DA BANK will host their own arenas. Expect an array of dazzling talent to be revealed over the months. In another first, the sensory overload known as the ARCADIA ARENA makes its big, bold RockNess debut. This world class audio and visual feast, which blew Glastonbury into orbit this year and was one of the most spectacular night time shows the festival had ever seen, is coming to Scotland for the first time. This is one of the very few occasions the Arcadia Arena will have been witnessed outside of Glastonbury, and set against the backdrop of iconic Loch Ness, expect to be well and truly blown away!

RockNess 2010 - The Most Beautiful Festival in the World - takes place on Friday 11th – Sunday 13th June and returns as a three-day event following last year's success when the Main Stage got the party started on the Friday night for the first time.

FRONT ROW CAMPING Early Bird tickets are on sale now at £120 each for the weekend. Great news for those fast enough to secure their place closer to all the main arena, and late night action, not forgetting those awesome views down the magical loch. This offer will run for a limited period only so it’s advised to get in there quick to avoid disappointment. Tickets are on sale now as an exclusive pre sale via the RockNess website and Ticketline - www.ticketline.co.uk, and on general sale via all other ticket agents this Monday 7 December at 9am. Further tickets and prices will be on sale in the New Year.