Rumours!

Guest PaulDavis

V is the festival that is hated the most by efests, it always gets the least information, the rumours page hardly EVER get updated and its always been like this but IMO it gets worse every year, the forum always has plently of self confirmations every year and they never get added onto the efests line up page because the V fest forum hardly ever gets checked really by admin as far as I can see

Reading, Download and ESPECIALLY the golden festival Glasto, as soon as a act gets self confirmed its added but last year, acts had self confirmed for months and never got added, thats why I always do a line up thread.

But maybe this year will be different eh? it is the 15 year anniversary, V might get cared for for once?

We all know its the grandaddy of festivals but sometimes the amount of coverage on efestivals towards it gets a bit much, especially when others go ignored like V, which has over 200,000 people attend every year, I don't care if it has a poor image, and has gone through a lot of changes in the direction the festival is aimed at

We all know its the grandaddy of festivals but sometimes the amount of coverage on efestivals towards it gets a bit much, especially when others go ignored like V, which has over 200,000 people attend every year, I don't care if it has a poor image, and has gone through a lot of changes in the direction the festival is aimed at

I agree with your post, but efestivals has grew into more than just Glasto, I was just writing about being on here a while and V has gotten less and less coverage and updates on here year after year.

I would love efestivals to do an interview with the V organisors and ask them how they feel the fest has changed over the years and how many of the punters do they believe have stayed loyal to V and do they care as long as it sells out etc.

Anyway, im chilled, I know V is way down the ranks, thats fine, I appreciate what I get from this site, I was just waxing lyrical. Anyway, Ive started the rumours thread on here now, hope that statisfys peoples cravings for rumours for now :P