Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

"Let's put that on the backburner."

What the f**k is a backburner?

And - a pet hate - "I'm not being funny, but...." No - you're not being funny. You're being a c**t, and you know you're being a c**t and I won't excuse you being a c**t by saying a c**tish thing that is only uttered by c**ts who don't actually KNOW what being funny is. Because you're a c**t.

You won't get anyone who has a good sense of humour saying "I'm not being funny, but..."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one I dislike the most is probably "Let's run it up the flag-pole and see if anyone salutes it".

Oh yes. That's horrible. What's wrong with "In the future"? Hey?

I also dislike it when someone calls a mixed group of people "You Guys".

A grown man threw a snowball at me really hard the first day it had snowed here. I laughed it off until he threw another which hit me on the back of the knee and really hurt.

I didn't try it in the end. I'm worried I'll cause more damage to it trying to start it while it's still freezing out there :P

Ok lets run this up the flag pole and see who salutes it.

After a brainstorming session at work. My colleague and I just did not feel the synergies of the other workers so he suggested we fall back and regroup in the local pub

Whilst chewing the fat I discovered that he liked to ride out with the best of them and partake in a spot of horse play of the femaile kind.

Thinking outside of the box, I suggested that as he was married he should refrain form his fulfilment issues and turn all of his engegies into his marriage.

Well after breaking through the clutter he decided to hit the ground running and make a go of it, enabling a win win situation all round. I congratulated him and said that the empowerment he had provided was a proactive move and would take his happiness to the next level.

Don't you just hate it when people treat there wife's like that......

managers that answer every question thrown at them with bullshit and management speak :P

Also people who feel the need to talk about their sex lives really loud at work. I dont think the person you are speaking to even cares that you are on your period :P

Lane indiscipline on motorways. Too many people think the inside lane of the motorway is not for them, cruising up the middle lane when there's nothing on the inside. I undertake them, and if they're particularly terrible middle lane hoggers and there's plenty of space on the motorway I will make the point by circling them.

Lots of these middle lane hoggers hugely overestimate how fast they're driving.

Lane indiscipline is one of the key reasons for congestion on motorways - I see it all the time. Motorway slows down for no reason, yiou can bet your life there will be some fanny driving too slow up the middle lane with nowt inside him, and other drivers are forced into overtaking them in the outside lane.

Funniest thing I've seen this week was a souped-up chavrat mobile with windows so tinted they'd be illegal driving behind me in a blizzard on Tuesday night. Dual carriageway was effectively down to one lane and my feeling that 20mph was about as fast as you could go. This pissed off the chavs (5 of 'em in a Renault 5 or summat), and the driver who looked about 17 (estimated by amount and quality of bumfluff on his babyface) tried to undertake me. He hit the snowy lane and soon realised what a dickhead he was. Fortunate really that he didn't kill me/others/his passengers/himself. Think they know it all these kids.

The lollipop lady who works on my route to work told me a few weeks back that a bloke she'd met wouldn't sleep with her because she has herpes :P

At what point did she believe it ok to tell an almost complete stranger that?