Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McAfee. I've just made the mistake of renewing my subscription, it won't let me verify my account so tech support say I've got to uninstall and reinstall, there's a warning on the instruction email they sent saying that if I originally installed from a CD which I did, it won't update my account info so they won't have a record of my renewal, the tech support guy has now left me to it to do the reinstall and I can't find my CD. And I have zero computer skills so my son is trying to do it for me.

I'm now majorly stressed so I'm off to watch Gavin and Stacey, which I watched for the first time over Christmas.

You can't even use System Restore with Mcafee it's a right pain in the arse. It's not idiot-friendly at all.

AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrgh!

There, I feel a bit better now.

Well I've been unable to successfully uninstall mcafee and install anything else since getting mcafee because mcafee gets itself wrapped around everything in the registry and I'm terrified of messing with that, being a complete airhead when it comes to doing anything more taxing than logging onto my email account.

I quite liked it. It's like a Welsh/Essex version of the Royle family. I especially like Nessa, she reminds me of lots of people I know. And a lot of the humour comes from hearing phrases and conversations that actually happen in real life, and you realise just how silly they are. (I am Welsh you see). :P

I quite liked it. It's like a Welsh/Essex version of the Royle family. I especially like Nessa, she reminds me of lots of people I know. And a lot of the humour comes from hearing phrases and conversations that actually happen in real life, and you realise just how silly they are. (I am Welsh you see). :P