Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I detest ITV's football coverage, but as long as it's not the 'dream team' of Motty and Lawro (or Cosmo and Dibs as I call them) I don't mind the BBC. Steve Wilson is a decent commentator.

I will struggle with Clive Tydesley though - I can't stand him.

I think they should all agree that every time they mention 1966, they should each donate money to charity. The 'House Lawro's Tache' charity or something. I hate the continual mention of 1966.

I detest ITV's football coverage, but as long as it's not the 'dream team' of Motty and Lawro (or Cosmo and Dibs as I call them) I don't mind the BBC. Steve Wilson is a decent commentator.

I will struggle with Clive Tydesley though - I can't stand him.

I think they should all agree that every time they mention 1966, they should each donate money to charity. The 'House Lawro's Tache' charity or something. I hate the continual mention of 1966.

Nope I will be in Australia, no idea what its like over there.... In New Zealand it was great.... just watched all the prem games on sky (yes at 5am in the morning) but there was no half time crap with andy gray, in the half times they just showed highlights from other matches that weekend, was brillaint!

In Australia in 02 it was terrible too - they only agreed a contract to show more than about 16 games a couple of weeks before the tournament. And the channel that had the first 16 games (ie the good ones) was a slightly dodgy terrestial one that you couldn't get everywhere - most notably on cable in Sydney! Happy memories of sticking a clothes hanger in the aerial socket of a tv in a hostel and manually tuning in a fuzzy picture with no sound for France - Senegal :P

It should be better this time though, what with them being in it.

Thinking about it NZ might actually be alright, for that reason.

We've just spent 5 1/2 hours driving a 10 minute journey because Wales can't cope with a tiny bit of snow. Us commuters are to blame, because we all panicked and created a gridlock, and so are the local council for not getting out there and gritting the A roads.

People who sit on other peoples shoulders at festivals/gigs.

Oh good, you've got a good view now. f**k the tens of people behind you who can't see now, eh?

Also women who think it's whatever to get their tits out every time a TV camera comes near them or band member looks across. Nobody likes you. f**k off.

Edited by OneLittleFish