Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those National Accident Helpline adverts.

"I slipped and fell walking through a reception. I called and got £5,000. Never mind that the poor member of staff who had to answer a phone call during mopping it up got fired, couldn't find a new job, was kicked out of her house along with her two children because she couldn't keep up rent payments, at least I've gotten a holiday!".

Those National Accident Helpline adverts.

"I slipped and fell walking through a reception. I called and got £5,000. Never mind that the poor member of staff who had to answer a phone call during mopping it up got fired, couldn't find a new job, was kicked out of her house along with her two children because she couldn't keep up rent payments, at least I've gotten a holiday!".

People who go on about how splitting with their partner is the best thing they've ever done and how they are so over things because he/she is a total dick/piece of shit etc. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.

Either:

a) You're not over it because it's all you talk about

or

:P You are, but there's no guarentee that he/she is and it'd be a lot more respectful to all to handle the situation with a bit of tact and restraint.

I could fill so many pages on this thread, every single thing seems to annoy me. Like automatic doors that have a delay in opening so you have to stand there like a prick waiting for it to open. f**k off!

Plus Fearne Cotton.

Edited by OneLittleFish

Those vaccuum packed plastic-wrap packages that come close to cutting me even after attacking them with scissors. I often cut right through whatever instruction booklet was hidden inside too because of rage.

It's even worse when it comes in Amazon packaging, which is lovely and just unfolds by looking at it, and then something wrapped in shitty death plastic is inside.