Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who feel the need to add a smilie after every post. Or constant lol's. I do use smilies sometimes but some cretins don't even understand how to use them in a normal way. :P means laughing lol, it shouldn't be used willy nilly unless you have some kind of mental problem where you laugh at everything. :P

People who feel the need to add a smilie after every post. Or constant lol's. I do use smilies sometimes but some cretins don't even understand how to use them in a normal way. :P means laughing lol, it shouldn't be used willy nilly unless you have some kind of mental problem where you laugh at everything. :P

When your laptop battery short circuits and goes on fire when it's lying on your chest and then burns your matress meaning you have no laptop when uni work in beggining to come out and you only have a leather couch to sleep on.

Oh, and that was last night, the night before your due 500 words to show your disertation supervisor which were on the said laptop!

When your laptop battery short circuits and goes on fire when it's lying on your chest and then burns your matress meaning you have no laptop when uni work in beggining to come out and you only have a leather couch to sleep on.

Oh, and that was last night, the night before your due 500 words to show your disertation supervisor which were on the said laptop!

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that our centre manager, who probably earns multiple times the amount of money I do, can't even use proper grammar.

"We done this, We done that"

No its "we did" you tool!

[/grammar nazi]