Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5 (yes 5) horsemen of the apocalypse who are currently in charge at my place.

Weve gone from a really sweet working environment to losing staff on a weekly basis who just want out, people taking early retirement and everyone who is left is just pissed off and angry :P

I remember it being a complete pain looking for work when unemployed due to the stress of having no cash but at least you have the time. Looking for work whilst working 60 hours a week is meh. Theres no time for beer anymore! I need a beer!!!

Lazy people (mentally/physically) make me want to scream most of the time, but when their laziness means you have to pick up the slack is when I seriously want to set fire to their face. They're usually pig ignorant, with no manners, and are often very, very greedy. Usually from a spoilled background which is why they're so disrespectful to others. Expectant, dismissive and useless. They're critical of others' efforts but contribute f*ck all themselves and expect those around them to carry their fat backside. They take and give nothing back.

Seriously, f*ck these people.

:P

Edited by Purple Monkey

Raymond piggin Blank... he gets right on me tits he does.

How can yer talk like that when you`ve been in this country for 65yrs eh!!

AND.... the worst thing is when after speaking in his pi-jon engleesh.. he adds on a bit of french as in

"And we now turn ze deesh out onto zee plate... VOILA!"

"And zer is ze finished arti-cal, BON!"

"Zis is so zimple to make at home MON DEIU!"

"Well, in my opinion Blank--yer should piss off back to France HADDAWAY N SHITE"

thats what annoys me (tonight)

den d`accord?

Raymond piggin Blank... he gets right on me tits he does.

How can yer talk like that when you`ve been in this country for 65yrs eh!!

AND.... the worst thing is when after speaking in his pi-jon engleesh.. he adds on a bit of french as in

"And we now turn ze deesh out onto zee plate... VOILA!"

"And zer is ze finished arti-cal, BON!"

"Zis is so zimple to make at home MON DEIU!"

"Well, in my opinion Blank--yer should piss off back to France HADDAWAY N SHITE"

thats what annoys me (tonight)

den d`accord?

Chocolate ,mind is one of the hardest ingredients to successfully cook with, mais oui.

den

The Letter 'H'.

Because it isn't pronounced 'Haitch'. It's pronounced 'Aitch'. But everyone seems to say 'Haitch'. And I constantly have to tell them it's 'Aitch'. They then say I'm wrong, because it should be 'Haitch' because of the 'H' sound.

I then ask them how they pronounce the letter between 'B' and 'D'. Is it 'See' or is it 'Cuh'? And if they call 'K' 'Kicking-Cuh'.

The Letter 'H'.

Because it isn't pronounced 'Haitch'. It's pronounced 'Aitch'. But everyone seems to say 'Haitch'. And I constantly have to tell them it's 'Aitch'. They then say I'm wrong, because it should be 'Haitch' because of the 'H' sound.

I then ask them how they pronounce the letter between 'B' and 'D'. Is it 'See' or is it 'Cuh'? And if they call 'K' 'Kicking-Cuh'.

Peter Kay. Or anyone who thinks that just because they've got a northern accent everything they say is funny.

PLEASE NOTE: This isn't a dig at northerners. I just don't like comics who use the fact that they have a northen accent to get laughs. Hope this doesn't come across as ignorant.

Edited by BlackHole2006

Peter Kay. Or anyone who thinks that just because they've got a northern accent everything they say is funny.

PLEASE NOTE: This isn't a dig at northerners. I just don't like comics who use the fact that they have a northen accent to get laughs. Hope this doesn't come across as ignorant.

I am going do it just for tonight, as the brits is on in my house and I have had enough annoyances.

The Brits, JLS, Alan Car and Cheryl Cole.

I don't think any of them need explaining to be honest :P

also agree slightly with Peter Kay, not funny at all anymore

Edited by LondonTom