Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh don't get me started. we had burst pipes on boxing day! f**king nightmare.

hope you get everything sorted.

i'm sick of it aswell :P

on the really cold days i've been sitting wearing jumpers, housecoat, hat, scraf and gloves with a blanket over me and the heating on. there doesn't seem to be any insulation in this building, the cold just seeps right in. my lease is up in august and i'm going to look for a flat where i can't see my breath cause of the f**king cold!

I have had no heating for nearly 18 months now, and the house has been getting colder and colder. I seem to spend all my spare time in Tesco because at least it warm in there. Mind you I go to work and I have to sit there in a tshirt because it's too bloody hot, with all the folk around me complaining it's cold. Compared to my house it's like a bloody sauna.

Wow, I got really annoyed yesterday. I was off to see my 2 youngest daughters who live with the spawn of satan. My eldest daughter did not come in until gone 2 and she brought friends. As I had to leave at 5am I got no sleep but thought I will kip on the train. I always book for the Quiet coach if I can, and I had a nice spot. Well train leaves at around half 5 and there was a group of blokes in the quiet coach, and then one starts howling like a f**king wolf. This goes on for about 20 minutes and I can't sleep, and I said "What the f**k do you not understand about the term 'Quiet Coach'"? Now I thought I had said it under my voice, but it turns out it was a low bellow. After a few words him and his mates left the carriage. I know you don't pay extra for the Quiet Coach, but it really does rattle my cage when people prattle on at each other as if they are shouting across the road. Using their mobiles really does get me!!

Do not get me started on the journey home!!

I have had no heating for nearly 18 months now, and the house has been getting colder and colder. I seem to spend all my spare time in Tesco because at least it warm in there. Mind you I go to work and I have to sit there in a tshirt because it's too bloody hot, with all the folk around me complaining it's cold. Compared to my house it's like a bloody sauna.

I'm annoyed that i had to accept being unfairly sacked at work just so as i could still recieve my last months paycheck and all my holiday pay...as for the reason's of the unfair dismissal,that more than annoys me :P I had a last minute family thing i had to do so arranged cover for my shift and asked to have it off from my unit manager only to go back to work the next day and be suspended,eventually fired,for not informing the general manager.

I'm annoyed that i had to accept being unfairly sacked at work just so as i could still recieve my last months paycheck and all my holiday pay...as for the reason's of the unfair dismissal,that more than annoys me :P I had a last minute family thing i had to do so arranged cover for my shift and asked to have it off from my unit manager only to go back to work the next day and be suspended,eventually fired,for not informing the general manager.