Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

Maybe he'd consider a two-for one deal. One for Bowie, one for Zeppelin. Imagine that. Being able to tell your grandchildren that you swapped your balls for tickets to Bowie and Zeppelin.

Oh.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really no - everyone has a band that they haven't seen and would love to. You just have to get used to it, and kindle some kind of hope that one day you'll see that act, or write it off as not going to happen. I've done that with Zeppelin now, and I'm fine with it. I've enjoyed individual solo performances from the artists who made up Zeppelin, and I'm happy with that.

So, that only leaves Stevie Wonder really on must-see / do list.

Which is nice.

FFS it's getting bad when relatively well fracking educated middle aged women are wearing their fracking pyjama's to Tesco!! Jesus Crist on a rubber cross, it looked like I was visiting a hospital with all these people shuffling around in their jama's. For f**k sake no wonder you are fat you stupid woman you can't even be f**king arsed to get dressed. Thank god you didn't let out a wet one in the night. You wouldn't like it if I was to wear my jama's now would you? You know the ones were I can't keep my cock from hanging out and all over the place!!!

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

FFS it's getting bad when relatively well fracking educated middle aged women are wearing their fracking pyjama's to Tesco!!

You wouldn't like it if I was to wear my jama's now would you? You know the ones were I can't keep my cock from hanging out and all over the place!!!

People who generally have no consideration for others.

I work in a job that I f**king hate because there's no other jobs in my town. I'm a manager in a fast food place, I hate the job, I hate the hours and I hate myself for having the job (as emo and poor me as that sounds - I don't like multi nationals, I don't like mass produced things and I don't like aggressive marketing). If it's 2am and it's taken a while to serve you whilst you're in a taxi, shouting abuse at the person in store will do nothing to speed things up. Yes, I know it's a Saturday night but when you're so busy that you finish at half past five in the morning having started at seven PM the previous day you're doing all you can to get things done as quickly as possible to get away home at a reasonable time.

Had a night of people ranging from moany (not bothered about that as you can charm them back round) to being genuinely f**king faecetious. It's f**king soul destroying to be doing your best in a job you can't abide to help people out as far as possible and it's thrown back in your face in a torrent of swear words and general ill nature :P

Edited by OneLittleFish

Had a night of people ranging from moany (not bothered about that as you can charm them back round) to being genuinely f**king faecetious. It's f**king soul destroying to be doing your best in a job you can't abide to help people out as far as possible and it's thrown back in your face in a torrent of swear words and general ill nature :P

Agreed :P

We get people who call up and you can instantly tell they're not actually looking for help, just looking to have a go at someone :P

Or people who think throwing a temper tantrum will change the fact that I dont have the authority to do what they are asking :P

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan