Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

I think my mate works there- he told me he works at some alcohol shop around Horsham but didn't really specify which one. Apparenly the only reason they hired him was because he really knows his stuff. But I'm not sure weather he's talking complete bollocks or not :P

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called 'The Beer Essentials' and is located opposite Blockbusters. It's by far and away the finest 'off license' I have ever seen with loads of obscure bottled ales as well as some on tap in kegs on the wall. AMAZING. I don't think it does much else other than ale and cider though.

My brother is a 'regular' there. The chap knows him by name.

No idea about what church it is. I don't really pay attention to them. It's probably named after a saint or summat like that - they tend to be. Most saints have similar names too. I'm yet to find a St Langdale church.

Yep that's defo where my mate works. Tall guy with long blonde hair- you'll probs see him if you go there. He only works on a Saturday though I think :P

Yeh i don't know the churches names either I just call them by nicknames- e.g: The Catholic Church, the one by Shelley Fountain, The one behind Sainsburys. :P

i hate nosey bastards at my work who try to but into my conversation when i'm asking my team leader for help they f**king try to answer my f**king question! like i'm going to need help from someone who is completely retarded and probably a rapist. i hate that! i can't talk to anyone without this bastard wanting to know everthing i'm saying!

and people who get in front of me at the train station then walk pure slow! piss off! i want get home to eat my dinner and watch coach trip, canny be arsed with idiots getting in my way.

I hate 'friends' that you let stay for a few months and then find that after they have left they have been running up bad debts and still using my address. Just had a bailiff at the bloody for someone that stayed with me. grrrrr.

It's called 'The Beer Essentials' and is located opposite Blockbusters. It's by far and away the finest 'off license' I have ever seen with loads of obscure bottled ales as well as some on tap in kegs on the wall. AMAZING. I don't think it does much else other than ale and cider though.

Fracking over 5 years of bookng train tickets early and I still can't get a grip of the fracking logic they use!!

Checked a week or so ago to go to Cambridge tomorrow, and no advance singles, so I plan on buying a normal return. Just wanted to check the train times last night and it showed up with 2 singles at £15 each!! through London (a return through London is £300). I had no cash in the bank, and then checks this morning, and they have gone :P BUT they were not there 2 weeks, or even a week ago, I f**king hate trains :P

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

The PSP I bought on eBay arrived with previously hacked, corrupted firmware, won't allow me to update software. Local console repair shop say it's unfixable.

The guy on eBay whose selling it is firmly blaming me, refusing refunds and generally being a total cock about it. f**king irritating :P

The PSP I bought on eBay arrived with previously hacked, corrupted firmware, won't allow me to update software. Local console repair shop say it's unfixable.

The guy on eBay whose selling it is firmly blaming me, refusing refunds and generally being a total cock about it. f**king irritating :P

i used to get up at five for factory work. was pish. though luckily it was only part time so i had from 10am til sleep to myself. was basically like i wasn't working at all. i just liked to pretend that my job was just a very vivid but boring dream!