Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

ta for the help! had a look but still none the wiser. i see what i think i'm meant to change, and i see my spare fuse, but see no way of getting it changed.

luckily my mum works at a place with lots of clued up folk so she's going to take it to work tomorrow and learn how to do it :P

Edited by dakyras

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually on the reverse of the panel thing that covers up the fuses is like a little pair of tweezers that you use to pull the fuses out, and a diagram of what fuse does what.

If you look at the fuse, it'll be see-through plastic and should have a metal strip connecting the two 'points'. If there's a break in the strip, the fuse is blown. If it's intact, then it's a problem somewhere else.

Guest musiclove123
I am annoyed at the above poser for eating at McDonalds. I took my daughters in there a couple of years ago, and they had a Big Mac and drinks, and I decided on the moist toilet roll from the loo's. No, I did have a coffee :P

Hang your head in shame :P

Guest musiclove123
I am annoyed at the above poser for eating at McDonalds. I took my daughters in there a couple of years ago, and they had a Big Mac and drinks, and I decided on the moist toilet roll from the loo's. No, I did have a coffee :P

Hang your head in shame :P

never understood a word of that :P

took it to the garage though and they sorted it. the fuse box was behind the glove compartment, not under the light controls like i was told. anyway its fixed now and i can use my sat nav without worrying :P

My life at the moment generally is shit.

Yeh I've got mates and my parents, guitar and music but other than that it's shit. I just don't do anything except work at Oxfam on saturdays and go to college. I need to sort myself out.

Edited by geztival_09