Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like when I left my old boiler in the back yard overnight (no, not greenfairy) and it did a vanishing act. :P

It's sad really. I have seen some really nice cars that I would love, but I am probably going to lump for an old land rover or something that looks tatty. Then I won't have to bother so much about people scratching it, and I can peplace the side windows myself :P

How some media outlets seemingly can't even be arsed trying to hide their anti Lib Dem agenda now.

Not that I'd ever accuse them of bias :P but look at the Daily Mails front page - two stories at the very top - the one about Germany being particularly un-newsworthy and another one or two in the latest election news section.

Honestly, the mugs that lap this shit up are f**king idiots of the highest order.

f**k.

That gets me on to insurance. First time driver insurance for my area is mental :P But I don't know what most people pay but we are looking at over 2 grand :P

I really need a car so it will be far easier to see my daughters and especially if they want to stay, but 2 grand :P

Just went shopping for a nice top for summer. Some really nice ones in H&M. It's just a shame that the staff decided to treat me like I was an alien from the planet Lardyc**t.

I tried on a large and it just was not happening. I had real trouble taking it off and had to get my daughter to help. I then looked at an XL and I could not even fasten it. I asked an assistant what the actual chest sizes were and what was the largest they had. She then went on that they only do those sizes and that the large is about a 42 inch chest. I pointed out that there was no chance that was a 42 as I was wearing a 42 at the moment. She essentially said "maybe thats wrong because you look a hell of alot bigger than that". By then it seemed the whole shop was looking.

I was at the point of rage and I was going to belt the smarmy cow, but the best thing I could do was leave the shop.

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

i wish i had this. had similar when i worked at sky, but i was crap at the job so left after about 3 months and never kept in touch. wish i had now. i just need a fresh start. maybe even a whole new place, but you need motivation for that as well. something i lack :P
Edited by _rachelbon

i know what you mean about finding it hard to get motivated.. i used to look for jobs all the time but when there's hardly any jobs out there, i just end up giving up. doesn't help when you don't even know what to look for..
Edited by ampersand