Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psychotic work colleagues.

Great to taunt from afar, but when you have to sit by them, f**king scary.

I'm convinced this one girl in the office is a psychopath. I might get her number and send it to markeeee.

Edited by _rachelbon

I will not go into my usual rant about people in my area. We are plagued by organised gangs emptying dustbins and beggers at the door. On Saturday I had someone knock at the door. I opened it and intead of the usual piece of paper with "You give me 50p" been thrust at me, I had a big cardboard sign with "Buy Fruit". Now I was in the mood for fruit, so I enquires "What is the Fruit?" He replies "Fruit", I replies "What is the Fruit". This went on for a little while until he goes in his trolley and pulls out a bag of spuds!!!

I will not go into my usual rant about people in my area. We are plagued by organised gangs emptying dustbins and beggers at the door. On Saturday I had someone knock at the door. I opened it and intead of the usual piece of paper with "You give me 50p" been thrust at me, I had a big cardboard sign with "Buy Fruit". Now I was in the mood for fruit, so I enquires "What is the Fruit?" He replies "Fruit", I replies "What is the Fruit". This went on for a little while until he goes in his trolley and pulls out a bag of spuds!!!

My big open pack of hamster bedding just fell off the top of my cupboard and rolled right across my bedroom, throwing bedding everywhere.

But then i needed the toilet and i thought i could just do the wee on the floor as there is bedding there to soak it up but then my mum saw what i was going to do as i had my willy out and she said no dont do that so i didnt

That's really fascinating because down here, we have exactly the same thing down here where I live, but instead of Poles or other Eastern Europeans, who are all out at work doing jobs that most Brits don't want to do, we've got loads of workshy Northeners upsetting the local population.

My big open pack of hamster bedding just fell off the top of my cupboard and rolled right across my bedroom, throwing bedding everywhere.

But then i needed the toilet and i thought i could just do the wee on the floor as there is bedding there to soak it up but then my mum saw what i was going to do as i had my willy out and she said no dont do that so i didnt

:P

I've never once written "tb". I only ask for texts back when I need to know numbers for a pub outing or something (or more specificly to make sure it's not just me who's going to turn up!), and also so if anyone's undecided and asks "who else is going?" I can tell them.