Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get the issue with having your heating come on a little before you get home. Most houses are insulated enough to keep a certain amoutn of heat in and your only going to have your heating on for say 3 hours so dose it matter if those 3 hours are 5-8 or 6-9... Nearly everyone has their heating set to come on a little bit before they get back from work thats why they have heaters.

(Actully that said I dont but its just because I havent bothered to sort it out and were stingy about heating in my house its not an inviromental thing).

I Hate it when my friends phone me at a god awfull hour in the morning. Do they not realise that I wake up at 12:00 on half terms? apparantly not.

And I hate shopping with women. "Ohh this bag looks lovely" "Good, now go get it" "No no let's look around 20 more shops to see is there is another one I like". And they always end up buying the origional one they saw. :P

Lane indiscipline on motorways. Too many people think the inside lane of the motorway is not for them, cruising up the middle lane when there's nothing on the inside. I undertake them, and if they're particularly terrible middle lane hoggers and there's plenty of space on the motorway I will make the point by circling them.

Lots of these middle lane hoggers hugely overestimate how fast they're driving.

Lane indiscipline is one of the key reasons for congestion on motorways - I see it all the time. Motorway slows down for no reason, yiou can bet your life there will be some fanny driving too slow up the middle lane with nowt inside him, and other drivers are forced into overtaking them in the outside lane.

Lane indiscipline on motorways. Too many people think the inside lane of the motorway is not for them, cruising up the middle lane when there's nothing on the inside. I undertake them, and if they're particularly terrible middle lane hoggers and there's plenty of space on the motorway I will make the point by circling them.

Lane indiscipline is one of the key reasons for congestion on motorways - I see it all the time. Motorway slows down for no reason, yiou can bet your life there will be some fanny driving too slow up the middle lane with nowt inside him, and other drivers are forced into overtaking them in the outside lane.