dslr cameras, how strict?

Guest thetime

Not got a clue, mind you personally couldn't be bothered with one at a festival. Too much trouble and too much fun to be had elsewhere. Better to use a 'bridge camera' in my view like the Panasonic DMC-FZ38. Simple to use, light, no need to carry extra lenses etc and more than capable of taking excellent shots.

Not got a clue, mind you personally couldn't be bothered with one at a festival. Too much trouble and too much fun to be had elsewhere. Better to use a 'bridge camera' in my view like the Panasonic DMC-FZ38. Simple to use, light, no need to carry extra lenses etc and more than capable of taking excellent shots.

lol take a throw away one ..no hassel thats what a do lol :P:P:P

i got some cracking ones tho 08 we had a camera guy take all ours and we got some amazing ones of the main stage and the view not the band ...the view behind the stage ,,,,there bloody amazing theres loads on his website ....paul brown is his name so if ya google him theres loadsa brill ones of the crowd ....hes done them amazing . :P

lol take a throw away one ..no hassel thats what a do lol :P:P:P

i got some cracking ones tho 08 we had a camera guy take all ours and we got some amazing ones of the main stage and the view not the band ...the view behind the stage ,,,,there bloody amazing theres loads on his website ....paul brown is his name so if ya google him theres loadsa brill ones of the crowd ....hes done them amazing . :P

My mates trying to wrangle a press pass, he does stuff for student magazines I think, but if he can't get one he says he will come up anyway. Takes a good photo and saves me the hassle.