Doesn't seem to be many rumours for V

Guest jordanuk90

I may be wrong but i'm sure there was more rumours than this on the lineup page by now it just seems strange most other festivals have got a decent ammount of rumours or are building towards this.

I mean it's pretty much a given Kasabian are playing headlining or otherwise and they're's rumours of Bjork but not much more

There's no rumours of Bjork! That was just a piss take!

V is always the major festival least cared about on here.

And V always seem pretty good at keeping their cards close to their chest, probably usually cus the line up is so average. There's just nothing to shout about.

And Id say gets the most views from guests who don't bother signing up and chatting.

Doesn't help that the official V festival website has disabled its own forum from when the fest was over pretty much until the first announcement, I thought the plan was all year round hype? f**king bollocks.

Download and Soni look after their festi goers all year round cus they have to work at selling out, V and Reading don't do f**k all, put out any old bollocks as a line up and it always sells out.

I remember back in the day when V didn't sell out up until the weekend of the fest, they gave a f**k then I tell ya! Lazy corporate bastards

Hah I knew the Bjork rumours were bollocks! f**k you my mates who thought I was wrong!

With it being V's 15th anniversairy I think people are expecting something special and you have a good point about V forum being the 1 people just have a quick look through then piss off for 2 weeks

That's a thing I like about Download if I do fancy going but can't decide straight away you still have chance to get your ticket

They are lazy corporate bastards don't really look after fans especially when it starts raining nothing in place to help us out although it does attract a different crowd to most other festivals

It took Bjork up until the week of the gig to sell out the Civic [3500 venue] and it was on sale for about 6 months in advance

I love older Bjork but don't really know her newer stuff, that and the fact the tix were £40 put me off, as I guess it could have many.

But kinda shows she could have some appeal, I think she could headline Lattuitude no problem, Im gobsmacked she hasn't infact, Im really have no idea where she could be placed on the V line up though, depends on other acts I guess

There's no rumours of Bjork! That was just a piss take!

V is always the major festival least cared about on here.

And V always seem pretty good at keeping their cards close to their chest, probably usually cus the line up is so average. There's just nothing to shout about.

And Id say gets the most views from guests who don't bother signing up and chatting.

Doesn't help that the official V festival website has disabled its own forum from when the fest was over pretty much until the first announcement, I thought the plan was all year round hype? f**king bollocks.

Download and Soni look after their festi goers all year round cus they have to work at selling out, V and Reading don't do f**k all, put out any old bollocks as a line up and it always sells out.

I remember back in the day when V didn't sell out up until the weekend of the fest, they gave a f**k then I tell ya! Lazy corporate bastards

It doesn't happen very often...but I have to agree with you! Think V and Reading could do with a kick up the arse and not have the tickets sell out straightaway...got a feeling that V might take a few days this year. A lot of regular go-ers, like myself, are either planning to go somewhere else or waiting to see what the line-ups like before committing.