Crookers ft. Soulwax and Mixhell

Guest Poleski

too true man, i got an exam 2moro....that i have to pass! fml...i really wish i had gone to more than 4 lectures this semester lol

had a listen to the song, the start is infuriatingly annoying but its pretty epic by then end, definitly going to ge ta download tonight

I downloaded this track from rcrd lbl a while back, its slick as hell. Soulwax had a heavy influence on it for sure!! I cant wait until they release their debut album..

Thought I would also throw in that I frequent the mighty cod also lol, my g-tag is - Fresh Fraze

Also fans of electronic should check out "Delphic" they released their debut album today, they supported bloc party last year..plenty of synth

I downloaded this track from rcrd lbl a while back, its slick as hell. Soulwax had a heavy influence on it for sure!! I cant wait until they release their debut album..

Thought I would also throw in that I frequent the mighty cod also lol, my g-tag is - Fresh Fraze

Also fans of electronic should check out "Delphic" they released their debut album today, they supported bloc party last year..plenty of synth