The Strokes

Guest Paul ™

The Strokes  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch them?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on who else is on

Seen them a couple of times at Festivals. First time they were mince, T in 2004 I think. Julian was on the drink.

Second time I seen them, 2006 I think it was they were brilliant. They've had a break and hopefuly they'll come back better than ever. Great songs.

Great band. I saw them in they're now legendery set at Leeds in 2001, then saw the at Leeds in 02. Next time I saw them was at TITP in 04, Casablancas was steaming but we met Fearne Cotton and Tim Burgess and danced with them during it so it was amazing. :P

I'm really looking forward to them and I've got one mate who's going to come mostly because their playing and I recon you'll have alot extra for the same reason.

Edited by rexclark

yeah im defo going to see them ive missed them every time they have played at a festival so i cant wait ...i think they will be really good at rockness..canny wait :P:P

i'll be going to see them. they're a great band and they were good at T in 2006. even if they are clashing with someone else i want to see, i'll see a bit of both. i tend to do this most of the time at fests cause i'd rather see two half sets than one full set and miss a band i like.

we met Fearne Cotton

Doesn't really add much but this is on wikipedia-;"The Strokes have been confirmed to headline the event, meaning they will perform on either Friday 11 or Sunday 13 June, due to their performance the same weekend as headliners of the Isle of Wight Festival."