Decea5ed Rodent

Guest Disco_Fudge

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Deadmau5 was amazing, the stage set up was awesome.

The crowd was just weird though...

Also does anyone know who the support acts were??? And I got him to sign my mirror with my lip liner! ha ha

Edited by PammyT

Good show, sh!t crowd... Not totally but imo mostly caused by the underage part of the crowd.

Shouting that famous scottish clubbing phrase at every opportunity, A lot of the time not even in time with the music... it sounded stupid.

Shouting deadmau5 during the other guys set :s ay I bet he loves you now. Although fair enough he was not the best.

There was a wee crowd of 16/17 year olds I'd say standing in front of me & poleski, the whole way through Moguai's set 2 of the guys just stood with there hands in the air in what appeared like some sort of attempt to look like they were die hard clubbers having a euphoric moment & go to The arches every other weekend and Ibiza every summer.

They were not the only ones I seen do this, sometimes I felt worse for them when the proceeded to start doing point 1 at the most random of times just for the sake of shouting it.

Numerous people who were clearly F*cked... to the point some of them couldn't stand up but proceeded to try and push (fall) through the crowd.

As I very very very rarely see any of the above at The Arches and other 18+ club nights I can only assume it was caused by the udnerage part of the crowd, which tbh I had kind of expected being a 14+ gig.

As I said gig itself was amazing, not the best Mau5 gig I have been ( that was my 8th ;p) to but the stage production alone was worth it.

Good show, sh!t crowd... Not totally but imo mostly caused by the underage part of the crowd.

Shouting that famous scottish clubbing phrase at every opportunity, A lot of the time not even in time with the music... it sounded stupid.

Shouting deadmau5 during the other guys set :s ay I bet he loves you now. Although fair enough he was not the best.

There was a wee crowd of 16/17 year olds I'd say standing in front of me & poleski, the whole way through Moguai's set 2 of the guys just stood with there hands in the air in what appeared like some sort of attempt to look like they were die hard clubbers having a euphoric moment & go to The arches every other weekend and Ibiza every summer.

They were not the only ones I seen do this, sometimes I felt worse for them when the proceeded to start doing point 1 at the most random of times just for the sake of shouting it.

Numerous people who were clearly F*cked... to the point some of them couldn't stand up but proceeded to try and push (fall) through the crowd.

As I very very very rarely see any of the above at The Arches and other 18+ club nights I can only assume it was caused by the udnerage part of the crowd, which tbh I had kind of expected being a 14+ gig.

As I said gig itself was amazing, not the best Mau5 gig I have been ( that was my 8th ;p) to but the stage production alone was worth it.