Decea5ed Rodent

Guest Disco_Fudge

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definetly wasn't during FML it was one of the new songs... unless there was a smaller sit down at one part of the crowd during FML.

"Here we" chant was overused and it seemed to be at times that it really wasn't needed... It wasn't so much the shouting of it that annoyed me it was the fact a lot of the time it wasn't in time with the music which just sounded stupid and was at random times just for the sake of shouting it, at least thats how it seemed to me.

I'm not saying it isn't overused at 18+ gigs but it seemed even more overused last night and being shouted just for the sake of shouting it.

It definetly wasn't during FML it was one of the new songs... unless there was a smaller sit down at one part of the crowd during FML.

"Here we" chant was overused and it seemed to be at times that it really wasn't needed... It wasn't so much the shouting of it that annoyed me it was the fact a lot of the time it wasn't in time with the music which just sounded stupid and was at random times just for the sake of shouting it, at least thats how it seemed to me.

I'm not saying it isn't overused at 18+ gigs but it seemed even more overused last night and being shouted just for the sake of shouting it.

Jesus some of you are moany bastards! Cant you just enjoy yourself without worrying what the rest of the crowd are doing or look like? Crowd snobs :P

Last night was absolutely superb, really impressed by the stage setup, we danced non stop and were absolutely soaked through at the end! Went to Buff Club afterwards and there were some brilliant tunes being played there as well.

well considering half the enjoyment of a gig comes from the atmosphere in the crowd imo then I'd say no not really you can't enjoy it.

If it was a completely boring crowd with nobody reacting to the music at all that would put a dampner on the night as well.

I was impresed with the stage set up, new tunes were ok but nothing overly exciting or special which I was hoping for. Still enjoyed the set though Liking the new Not exactly intro and that he has brought back the intelstat vocal sample (it's from some anime movie can't remember the name of).

Although it was an amazing gig I would rate it as the worst Mau5 gig I have attended purely to do with the crowd that was there which was a shame.

The crowd were not made for it... if they were made for it clubs & other dance events wouldn't be 18+ ;-p

Atmosphere was good, yes. however some parts of the crowd went OTT imo as I have stated before which kinda ruined it for me personally.

numerous other reasons other than just the chanting for the sake of chanting might I add.

Friendly yes... nobody said they weren't I just think I am looking at how the crowd reacted negatively because dance gigs/club nights are all usually 18+. Different sort of crowd to I am used to at that sort of event.

The atmosphere was great, yes. As I said above though certain aspects went OTT and kinda ruined my enjoyment a bit.

Edited by preacherman_1

Friendly yes... nobody said they weren't I just think I am looking at how the crowd reacted negatively because dance gigs/club nights are all usually 18+. Different sort of crowd to I am used to at that sort of event.

The atmosphere was great, yes. As I said above though certain aspects went OTT and kinda ruined my enjoyment a bit.

You get cheap cameras and phones that record HD quality footage now!

It doesn't need to be expensive but something far better than 320 x 240 2MP footage that some people post on youtube is just a waste of time