Leftfield IS Headlining

Guest Kyelo

As the title says, just got an email saying they were and it is now up on the Rockness facebook page also. Just thought you'd like to know that it is now confirmed :P

*haha should be 'Leftfield ARE Headlining' my bad :P

Edited by BenchBuddah

I don't think anyone that has been announced or will get announced will make me not see Leftfield. It is now the single reason for me going this year. Can't wait to see who else is playing but nothing could make me not see these guys.

I've never seen them, having missed them at T in 2000 and I'll never forget the moment I first heard Leftism and wished to christ I could see it live.

This is like seeing Rage at T back in 2008. This won't be happening again anytime soon so make the most of it while the oppurtunity is available. Or not if your that keen to see 2 Many DJ's play a set they will probably play for the next 2-3 years.

As for the time they play? I'll bank on it being the Sunday night on the main stage. Not everyone will be there on the Friday, just campers and I don't think Jim King would book a band this rare only for 50-60% of the people attending the festival getting a chance to see them. Whether they see them or not, at least if its the Saturday or Sunday, 100% of the crowd can pick for themselves.

the strokes are 100% the sunday night... if they were even considered for friday then id like to see who they had planned for sunday! :P

and leftfield wouldb ace on the friday, makes sense and it means weve still got another saturday night headliner to be announced! :P hopfully next week.