Leftfield Question

Guest Grant titp

Hadent really heard of them but gave them a listen. I was wondering, their music sounds like it would go with amazing visualsand lights..

Does anyone know if there will be a show on aswell as the music?

Something like Chems ??

But yeah getting into their stuff

can see this being a good one.

i just heard a rumour that it's only half of leftfield playing - neil barnes but no paul daley. any word on whether this is true or bullshit?

i'd be seriously disappointed if this were true...it'd be like booking half of orbital and billing it as a full orbital gig...

Hadent really heard of them but gave them a listen. I was wondering, their music sounds like it would go with amazing visualsand lights..

Does anyone know if there will be a show on aswell as the music?

Something like Chems ??

But yeah getting into their stuff

can see this being a good one.

I think what your saying sums up how a lot of people will be feeling about Leftfield. If anyone is unsure or never heard of them then they need to listen to their stuff and check out the live posts from Youtube and be blown away with what they can pull off. Your absolutely right, it will be completely insane!
Edited by Discobadger