Pressure April Rumour

Guest Poleski

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny you should say that. i noticed a guy from the rockness forum posted a topic on the T forums about rockness, basicly saying its shit hot. and why not the video did make it look brilliant. well done :P but it got moved in an hour or so. but yet on the rockness forum there is this thread and also the electric picnic festival. now dont get me wrong cos i like these kinds of threads, but double standards?

funny you should say that. i noticed a guy from the rockness forum posted a topic on the T forums about rockness, basicly saying its shit hot. and why not the video did make it look brilliant. well done :P but it got moved in an hour or so. but yet on the rockness forum there is this thread and also the electric picnic festival which has been up for a day now. now dont get me wrong cos i like these kinds of threads, but double standards?

It's on the Arches website now... says tickets on sale Friday:

Pressure presents.....

PLANET TURBO TOUR

SLAM (6 hour set)

Tiga

Boys Noize

Zombie Nation (Live)

Riton

Sei A (Live)

Thomas Von Party

Simon Baker

Sunday Circus

The Arches, Friday the 30th of April, £24 in advance

• 3 weeks later...

iv been twice and first time i got tickets from the link from the arches site and was able to pick then up from the ticket office. for the march pressure there i went through the slam events site and i had to pick them up from the door. the annoying thing was that the bouncers were shouting out all the time for people with tickets and they were getting marched to the front of the queue. took me over 45 mins to get in and people from the back of the queue were able to walk right past me :P

iv been twice and first time i got tickets from the link from the arches site and was able to pick then up from the ticket office. for the march pressure there i went through the slam events site and i had to pick them up from the door. the annoying thing was that the bouncers were shouting out all the time for people with tickets and they were getting marched to the front of the queue. took me over 45 mins to get in and people from the back of the queue were able to walk right past me :P

Does anyone have the set times? can't find them anywhere.

Also for anyone who is about in town & going for drinks before hand feel free to pop in to the crystal palace =D

I was supposed to be having a wee get together for my birthday and booked a room (it's the family area right through the back of the downstairs bar) But a lot of people that said they would come have pulled out now so feel free to pop along and have some banter... the more the merrier.

Does anyone have the set times? can't find them anywhere.

Also for anyone who is about in town & going for drinks before hand feel free to pop in to the crystal palace =D

I was supposed to be having a wee get together for my birthday and booked a room (it's the family area right through the back of the downstairs bar) But a lot of people that said they would come have pulled out now so feel free to pop along and have some banter... the more the merrier.