Fat Boy Slim 2010

Guest everything

So it's been announced that Fat Boy Slim is going to be headlining RockNess again this year (2010).

I wonder if he is going to be actually PLAYING or DJing anything this time around rather than just playing a pre-programmed set on his Laptop?

I have to say I was extremely dissapointed the last time I saw him play RockNess :P

Is this a definite?

Thought they'd push the boat out a little further than Norman Cook this year after the brilliant capture of Leftfield.

I was hoping the Chemical Brothers might make an appearance; although having seen them a good few times at home here I'd be happy with say Faithless or Groove Armada.

Any chance of Daft Punk/Justice making a magnificient appearance? :P

Is this a definite?

Thought they'd push the boat out a little further than Norman Cook this year after the brilliant capture of Leftfield.

I was hoping the Chemical Brothers might make an appearance; although having seen them a good few times at home here I'd be happy with say Faithless or Groove Armada.

Any chance of Daft Punk/Justice making a magnificient appearance? :P

if he used a laptop its probally serato..

one doesnt preprogram a serato set. they can play music in same order as the last set just as you could picking vinyl out of a box.

fatboy slim has always played the same sets over a season. nothing new here.

nothing wrong with a laptop.

djing is not the art of beat matching. djing has and allways will be the art of picking the next tune. That is a statement you can take to the bank.

if he used a laptop its probally serato..

one doesnt preprogram a serato set. they can play music in same order as the last set just as you could picking vinyl out of a box.

fatboy slim has always played the same sets over a season. nothing new here.

nothing wrong with a laptop.

djing is not the art of beat matching. djing has and allways will be the art of picking the next tune. That is a statement you can take to the bank.

He never, he was using his laptop, I think it was either Traktor or Serato. Go on to Youtube and have a look there are plenty of vids. Nothing wrong with djing using one of the above packages but it did deem like it was pre-programmed as he played much the same set at the opening of space a few weeks before Rockness.

I think he will surprise us all and play a blinder...best party dj in the world, and now he's off the grog probably technically much better.

What you have to remember about Fat Boy YES he might of programmed his computer 08, what ever it was!! yes he might of did THIS yes he might of did THAT!!

BUT

YOU young ones dont know how explosive this guy was in the early years when you were going to your IRA discos or Melburn disco's or Your Charleston fanyy pad licking!!

He is now on the wagon so it is going to Blow yer f**king MINDS!!!

I reckon he will rock the FRIDAY night instead of a couple of hours at the end it's going to be a venture into Mr Cooks mind!!

Me for one cant wait and as for the rest of you you can have yer Beet roots you can have yer Boize noize you can have the rest Fat Boy will BE THE HIGH LIGHT OF THE WEEKEND!!

RoCknEsS!!!!!

in the AREA!

Just hope him and Ian Brown Do something together

Luv you all see ou at rocckness Beacuse i have been transportedd back from this chat Bring on JuNE